This is what we do, we plan itineraries. Most of our tours start in Antananarivo, but, we can help you plan a tour for any phase of your Madagascar adventure.
We ask you what you want to do, where you want to go, what you want to see, and, then we work with you to create what you want, and, we try very hard to make that fit your budget.
Our itinerary planning service is without obligation after registration, until we get it right.
Here, we offer a couple of examples, but please remember all itineraries are planned individually according to your needs, so, ask for a registration form, or send us a message from the contact page, and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
1. You complete a client registration form giving us some details about where you want to go, what you want to do, etc
2. We respond within 2 working days
3. We discuss with you any details that may need clarification
4. Once we have all the information we need, we create a draft itinerary and budget usually within 2 working days
5. You receive a link to view your itinerary online (that looks beautiful on any device), and, a PDF version that you can print and take home
5. We then await your instructions for changes or amendments, and we return to amend as many times as need be, to get it right
All of our itineraries are created unique to you, but, here are some examples: